Standard triaxial system with external data acquisition is the expandable compact solution for performing effective and total stress. Data acquisition can be shared with other soil testing equipment. (e.g. Consolidation, shear, permeability).
A typical standard triaxial system with external data acquisition system includes:
- TRIAX specifically designed for triaxial applications and is ideal for commercial laboratories that need a versatile machine capable of performing a wide range of tests. (Max sample sizes: 70 mm)
- TRITECH 50 kN or 100 kN: TRITECH original high-performance load frames for triaxial tests, ideal solution for advanced and research laboratories that want to perform high quality tests at .
Triaxial cell with accessories:
- Standard triaxial cell with dedicated accessories for performing and preparing sample from 35 mm to 100 mm diameter.
- Banded triaxial cell with dedicated accessories for performing and preparing sample from 38 to 150 mm diameter
Automatic data acquisition system with digital measurements:
- GEODATALOG 8; it works directly connected to a PC. Data are automatically transferred to the PC in real time for live plotting and monitoring of the tests in progress.
- Hydromatic standalone pressure/volume controller, water pressure source and volume change controller for cell and back pressure.
- Air/water interface with air compressor and air filter
Template for data processing and reporting: geotechnical Geo-Analysis-Templates suitable for real time data processing and printout of test certificates according to the most important international Standards.
Standard triaxial configuration with external data acquisition can be used for performing additional test such as CBR, Unconfined and CRS, Permeability.
More than 300 system configurations are available depending on type of test, sample size, pressure system. Please contact us for a complete offer.