A Muffle Furnace is an oven used for Research applications in which a sample is subjected to high temperatures to determine what proportion is non-combustible and non-volatile.
The 10-D1418/D and 10-D1419/A Muffle Furnace model covers all requirements of a construction materials laboratory, ranging from aggregates, cement to concrete and asphalt testing. This model can also be programmed to set temperature ramp.
Controlled by a microcomputer temperature controller with a PID parameter's self-tuning function, the CONTROLS Muffle Furnace can program up to 30 segments to meet temperature control and maintain constant temperature requirements. Heating elements are built from high temperature alloy resistance wire ensuring low maintenence and long shelf life.
10-D1418/D has an internal capacity of 7 liters aprox. while 10-D1419/A has a larger capacity. 30 liters.
- Chamber size: 200 x 300 x 120 mm (WxDxF) For 10-D1418/D
- External size: 480 x 630 x 630 mm (WxDxF) For 10-D1418/D
- Chamber size: 300 x 500 x 200 mm (WxDxF) For 10-D1419/A
- External size: 600 x 870 x 735 mm (WxDxF) For 10-D1419/A
- Rated Max Temp: 1,200°C
- Temperature stability: ±1°C
- Heating speed: 1 - 20°C/min