This method, which is applicable to cast and cored concrete specimens, concerns the determination of the concrete permeability to oxygen conforming to the Hagen-Poiseuille relationship.
The apparatus consists of:
- Permeability cell for specimens 150 mm dia, 50 mm high
- Volumetric gas flow meter, soap bubble type
- High precision pressure regulator
- Digital readout unit and pressure transducer
- Stainless steel wall mounting panel and connections
Compressed oxygen cylinder fitted with pressure reducer not included