- for field testing, 34-T0115/A includes all necessary components that, along with vehicle bracket code 34-T0115/9, can be used for in-situ determination of bearing capacity of soils used in road construction.
- alternatively, for laboratory testing, our frame code 34-T0114 can be assembled with the main components of 34-T0115/A, to create a hand operated CBR machine.
Please consult the tables below for detailed information.
The CBR penetration test can be performed with a number of loading presses, some of them specifically designed for CBR tests, and others with multiple applications (Universal models), at different levels of sophistication:
- MULTISPEED digital automatic universal tester for displacement controlled tests
- CBR motorized loading press
- Hand operated CBR loading press
Please refer to the links to related produts below.