Used for separation and extraction of bitumen by use of perchloroethylene or trichloroethylene solvents and sieving, for the separation of filler by centrifuge action and for the recovery of solvent material. The complete cycle is carried out automatically.
We propose two versions identical except for the sieves which are included in the model 75-B0005 and not included in the model 75-B0005/A that, for this reason, can be completed by the user conforming to the preferred openings.
The unit can be housed inside the cabinet with aspirator 75-B0005/50 as shown in the pictures. See accessories.
The basic machine comprises:
- A sieving unit with solvent spraying nozzle to separate and wash out the asphalt sample capacity 7 sieves 200 mm dia.
- A filterless centrifuge to separate the filler from the solvent and bitumen solution.
- A solvent recovery unit to recover the solvent.
The apparatus is supplied complete with separate electric control panel and three spare cups for the extraction centrifuge.
75-B0005 model is also supplied with the following parts:
- 200 mm dia. stainless sieve 75 mm op., 250 mm op., 710 mm op., 2 mm op.
- 200 mm dia. sieve frame only
- 200 mm dia. sieve pan
- O-ring gaskets for above
- Pack of 100 lining paper sheet
Other testing sieves of different openings can be used