Main features include:
- Rigid welded steel construction
- ASTM spherical seat fully complaint to ASTM C39 for testing 4” x 8” and 6” x 12” cylinders
- Accuracy Class A (ASTM) starting from 10% of full scale (from 1% on request)
- Two channels for load sensors
- Wide graphic display 128 x 80 pixel
- Graphic printer available as option
- AC motor fitted with VFD INVERTER device: high efficiency, low consumption, silent operation
- Dual stage pump for fast approach and automatic switch to high pressure for loading
- Second frame optional facility
Rigid welded steel construction. ASTM spherical seat allows free alignment at the initial contact with the specimen. It is designed strictly conforming to the Standards, to test 4” and 6” diameter specimens.
See table. Traceable certificate of surface hardness available on request.
Includes: Max. pressure valve to avoid machine overloading; piston travel limit switch; emergency stop button; front and rear transparent flexible fragment guard.