CONTROLS Academy Centre
Asphalt and Pavement Course
With Scientific Supervision of:
Prof. Maurizio Crispino,
Head of the Pavement Research Group at Politecnico di Milano.
Prof. Emanuele Toraldo,
Assistant Professor at Politecnico di Milano.
CONTROLS ACADEMY CENTRE delivers targeted training modules in laboratory pavement testing techniques. Specialized modules are designed to provide attendees with up-to-dateknowledge, practical experience and interactive learning.
The course aims to provide attendees with:
- Specialized training in pavement laboratory testing techniques.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to promote awareness of the latest relevant developments.
- Two modules of five days each concerning Subgrade, Subbase, Hot mix asphalt, Mix design and SUPERPAVETM recommendations.
- Delegate Pack including comprehensive notes and power point presentations.
- Certificates of Attendance.
What’s the course programme?
- Module 1 focuses on subgrade and subbase materials with an introduction to hot mix asphalt.
- Module 2 focuses on hot mix asphalt, particularly the SuperpaveTM specifications.
The course consists of two consecutive weeks dedicated to the theoretical background, technical recommendations and with the presentation of the relevant standards.
These modules are conducted face-to-face in a classroom setup.
Practical sessions are delivered with the collaboration of external certified road and construction laboratories and at the CONTROLS headquarter in Milan.
Who’s the course for?
The training serves personnel at all levels in theRoad Laboratory Sector (both public and private) who is involved in or responsible for conducting awide range of basic and specialized road engineering tests, and the analysis of the statistical compliance of materials test results with specifications.Descargar