- High flexibility universal flexural frame, 300 kN cap.
- C-shaped open structure for easy specimen loading, closed for testing by a vertical rod hydraulically clamped.
- Load measurement by high precision load cell
- Large testing space for a wide range of accessories for conventional and tests under control of displacement and strain rate.
- For connection to suitable control consoles (eg. 50-C9842 ADVANTEST 9)
Universal, open structure flexural frame, 300 kN cap.
A unique flexural frame combining high accuracy and stiffness, high load capacity and easy specimen loading
EN 1339 | EN 1340 | EN 12390-5 | ASTM C78 | ASTM C293 | ASTM C1550 | UNI 10834 | EN 14651 | EN 14488-3 | EN 14488-5 | ASTM C1609 | ASTM C1018
50-C1601/FR with 50-C1601/2 and 50-C1601/KIT 50-C1601/FR Easy specimen loading with fork lift 50-C1601/FR with operator. 50-C1601/FR frame fitted with 50-C1601/1B assembly and 50-C1601/KIT 50-C1601/FR frame fitted with lower bearers included in 50-C1601/2, upper punch included in C1601/3 and 50-C1601/KIT 50-C1601/FR frame fitted with 50-C1601/4 assemblky and 50-C1601/KIT 50-C1601/FR fitted with 50-C1601/2 assembly and 50-C1601/KIT
Fitted with high precision strain gauge load cell for accurate and reliable test results. The frame has to be connected to a control console and completed with the suitable testing accessories depending on the test to be performed. The tests under control of displacement and strain rate can only be performed with the ADVANTEST 9, Servo-hydraulic control console or MCC, multifunctional control console
- Max. load capacity: 300 kN
- Load sensor: high precision load cell
- Piston travel: 110 mm
- Max. Vertical daylight (without accessories): 546 mm
- Max. vertical daylight with accessories:
50-C1601/2: 263 mm
50-C1601/3: 221 mm
50-C1601/4: 350 mm
50-C1601/6: 128 mm
50-C1601/7: 110 mm
- Horizontal daylight (between uprights) : 900 mm
- Min./Max. distance between lower bearers: adjustable from 80 to 1500 mm
- Min./Max. distance between upper bearers: adjustable from 80 to 500 mm
- Overall dimensions (lxwxh) : 1700x1266x1512 mm
- Weight approx. : 605 kg
UNIFLEX 300, Universal open structure flexural frame, 300 kN cap., complete with connection kit for separate control console.
Upper and lower roller assembly for centre and third point test of concrete beams up to 200x200x800 mm, conforming to EN 12390-5 and ASTM C78, C1609, C1018, EN 14488-3.
- Bearers dimensions: 40 mm dia x 300 mm long
- Weight approx.,: 52 kg
Upper and lower roller assembly for centre and third point test of concrete beams up to 200x200x800 mm, conforming to EN 12390-5 and ASTM C78, C1609, C1018, EN 14488-3, EN 14651.
- Bearers dimensions: 30 mm dia x 300 mm long
- Weight approx.,: 52 kg
Set of one upper and two lower roller assembly for testing paving flags, conforming to EN 1339
- Bearers dimensions: 40 mm dia. x 620 mm long
- Weight approx., : 66 kg
Swivel jointed loading pad for testing kerbs, conforming to EN 1340. To be used with support bearers of 50-C1601/2.
- Weight approx.,: 5 kg
Set of lower platen and upper platen spherically seated, 165 mm dia., for compression tests on small and low strength specimens. This accessory can also be used to perform the splitting test on paving blocks with the accessory 50-C9070.
- Weight approx.,: 19 kg
100mm displacement transducer for measuring the piston travel. Complete with attachments.
- Weight approx.,: 1 kg
Accessory for testing sprayed concrete slab to EN 14488/5 and UNI 10834. Including supporting square base and spherically seated loading element. To be completed with displacement transducers 50-C1601/9 and 50-C1601/8. See Energy absorption test on slabs
- Weight approx.,: 78 kg
Accessory for testing round slabs of fiber reinforced concrete to ASTM C1550.
To be completed with displacement transducers 50-C1601/9 and 50-C1601/8. See Energy absorption test on slabs
- Weight approx.,: 59 kg
Set of 4 distance pieces dia. 68x42 mm high and 2 base plates for adjusting the vertical daylight.
- Weight approx.,: 10 kg
Displacement transducer for measurement of crack opening
Energy absorption test on slabs
Measurement of beam deflection and thougness
UpgradingSpecial calibration procedures
The above upgrading is suitable if the frame is connected to automatic testing machines or control consoles.
Link to other products