Compressometer-Extensometer for Elastic Modulus determination
ISO 6784 | ASTM C469 | BS 1881:121 | DIN 1048 | UNI 6556 | EN 13412 | EN 13286-43
Ideal for axial deformation measurement:
-MODULUS OF ELASTICITY
-UNIAXIAL SECANT ELASTIC MODULUS
- High sensitivity: 0.02 micron
- Suitable for various sample size: cylinders up to dia. 160x320mm, cubes up to 200 mm, prisms 40x40x160 mm etc.
- Easy and quick application to the specimen
- Can be directly connected to our Automatic control consoles MCC8 and ADVANTEST 9
A data logger as, for example, our model 82-P9008 http://www.controls-group.com/eng/general-lab-testing-equipment/data-acquisition-unit-datalog-8.php, can be used with compression testers for axial deformation measurement when it's not mandatory to perform loading / unloading cycles, but only loading ramps. In this case, one of the channel of the data logger should be used for the load signal coming from an additional pressure transducer with 3 way connector fitted to the compression tester. Please get in touch with our technicians for complete information and service.
- Sensitivity 0.02 micron
- Feed up to 10 V
- Travel ± 1.5 mm
- Gauge length: adjustable from 50 to 160 mm
- Minimal axial dimension: 150 mm
- Full travel mechanical stop to prevent damage
Electronic universal compressometer-extensometer for cylinders, prisms and cubes. Complete with distance piece for small specimens, template for gauge length and pair of elastic bands to hold the meter to the specimen.
MS Excel spreadsheet for the determination of Elastic Modulus and Poisson ratio on concrete specimen sto ASTM C469