Fully automatic testing cycle:
- Centrifuge extraction
- Solvent recovery
- Conforms to latest anti-pollution requirements
- Ideal for mastic asphalt
- Big reduction of toxic fumes in the laboratory
- High extraction capacity: up to 400 g of filler per test
- Sensible reduction of extraction time
- Avoids solvent handling by the operator
- Low quantity of solvent material used and sensible reduction of extraction cost
- Use of perchloroethylene as solvent
Automatic bitumen extractor
ASTM D2172 | EN 12697-1
Used for separation and extraction of bitumen by use of perchloroethylene or trichloroethylene solvents and sieving, for the separation of filler by centrifuge action and for the recovery of solvent material. The complete cycle is carried out automatically.
We propose two versions identical except for the sieves which are included in the model 75-B0005 and not included in the model 75-B0005/A that, for this reason, can be completed by the user conforming to the preferred openings.
The unit can be housed inside the cabinet with aspirator 75-B0005/50 as shown in the pictures. See accessories.
The basic machine comprises:
- A sieving unit with solvent spraying nozzle to separate and wash out the asphalt sample capacity 7 sieves 200 mm dia.
- A filterless centrifuge to separate the filler from the solvent and bitumen solution.
- A solvent recovery unit to recover the solvent.
75-B0005 model is also supplied with the following parts:
- 200 mm dia. stainless sieve 75 mm op., 250 mm op., 710 mm op., 2 mm op.
- 200 mm dia. sieve frame only
- 200 mm dia. sieve pan
- O-ring gaskets for above
- Pack of 100 lining paper sheet
- Max. quantity of asphalt per extraction: 3.5 kg
- Max. quantity of filler: 300-400 g
- Time required for a complete extraction: from 25 to 45 min
- Max. solvent recovery capacity: from 40 to 50 l/h
- Rotating speed: 12000 r.p.m.
- Current specifications: 220-380 V, 50-60 Hz, 3 ph., 3.5 kW
- Overall dimensions of the testing unit: 1200x650x1200 mm approx.
- Weight approx.: 170 kg
Automatic binder extraction unit, supplied without sieves. 380 V, 50 Hz, 3 ph
Automatic binder extraction unit, supplied without sieves. 220 V, 60 Hz, 3 ph
Automatic binder extraction unit complete with four 200 mm dia. test sieves: 0.075, 0.250, 0.710 and 2 mm openings. Conforming to EN 12697-1 and ASTM D2172. 380 V, 50 Hz, 3 ph
AccessoriesCabinet with aspirator
Cabinet with aspirator for Automatic extraction unit. 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph.
Designed to house the extraction unit. Including wheel mounted carriage for easy removal of the extraction unit, fit with electric aspirator and roof opening with basket for activated charcoal. The use of this cabinet is recommended to minimize the diffusion of toxic solvents in the laboratory.
- Overall dimensions (wxdxh): 1635x920x2300 mm
- Weight approx.: 200 kg
Spare stainless cup for centrifuge
200 mm dia. stainless sieve 75 mm op.
200 mm dia. stainless sieve 250 mm op.
200 mm dia. stainless sieve 710 mm op.
200 mm dia. stainless sieve 2 mm op.
Spare lining paper for centrifuge cup. Pack of 100
O-ring gasket. Pack of 10
200 mm dia. sieve frame only
PAVELAB DWT Universal AASHTO/EN double wheel tracker The wheel tracking test is used for determining the susceptibility of Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA)... more Hot mix asphalt automatic closed loop extractor PAVE ANALYZER The PAVELAB 50 Pave Analyzer represents the second generation of automatic closed loop... more